An Eye On Education
"When I made the decision to specialize in oculofacial plastic and facial cosmetic surgery, I also made the commitment to research the newest, most effective techniques and learn from respected leaders in each field. I continue to assess relevant innovations in technology and procedures, because nothing less than the very best will do for my patients."
- Board Certified: American Board of Ophthalmology
- Board Certified: American Board of Cosmetic Surgery - Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- College: Swarthmore College, Swarthmore, PA
- Medical School: Case Western Reserve University Cleveland, OH
- Internship: UCIA - Harbor General Hospital, Torrance, CA
- Residency: Ophthalmology University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Medicine
- Fellowship: Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Albany Medical Center, Albany NY
- Licensed: State of Wisconsin, Illinois
- Elected: Best Doctors in America
- Clinical Adjunct Professor: UW School of Medicine and Public Health
- Past President: American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
The Highest Credentials Granted By His Profession
"Professional memberships are another way I work to keep current on new developments in my field. And more importantly, my fellowship and membership standings are ways my patients can be assured that I'm providing them with a level of care they can feel good about."
- Member: American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, American Medical Association, Wisconsin State Medical Society, American College of Surgeons
- Elected: The Best Doctors in America
- Past President: American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery 
Sharing His Knowledge with Other Doctors
"I believe that a true commitment to quality care means getting involved with other professionals. That's why I take great pride in helping other doctors learn new techniques."
- Clinical Professor of Ophthalmic Facial Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery
- Volunteer Faculty, University of Wisconsin-Madison: Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, School of Medicine and Public Health: Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Preceptor of Fellowships: Ophthalmic Plastic and Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- National Instructor, Lecturer and Author of books and scientific publications, International Presenter